Competition and Enrichment Programs
Note: The schedules are very tentative and subject to change without notice. We do reserve the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment and deposit will be fully refunded if so.
Please enter the payment amount and click ‘Submit Payment’ button
Detailed class schedule(You need to use the links ABOVE to REGISTER for Spring 2020 classes at each location):
- Fall 2019: September 6, 2019 (Friday) to December 19, 2019 (Thursday) (14 regular sessions for most classes).
- Spring 2020: January 2, 2020 (Thursday) to June 17, 2020 (Wednesday) (22 regular sessions for most classes).
- High School CHM1, CHM2, CHM3, and CHM4 classes have their own number of sessions as indicated below.
- Thanksgiving Break: 11/25/19 – 12/1/19, No Classes.
- Spring Break I: 4/6/20 – 4/12/20, No Classes.
- Spring Break II: 5/19/20 – 5/25/20, No Classes.
- Class Types: For Math and Science, class sizes range from 4 to 12 students, although each group class typically have 8 students or fewer. Private sessions are conducted on a 1 to 1 basis, and semi-private sessions are conducted on a 1 to 2 or 1 to 3 basis. For ELA, class sizes range from 5 to 12. Private sessions are conducted on a 1 to 1 basis, and semi-private sessions are conducted on a 1 to 2, 1 to 3, or 1 to 4 basis.
- Payment options: Tuition is collected on a semester basis. Full tuition is due prior to the second class of each course. If you choose not to do so, you may pay in two installments for Spring 2020. The first installment, representing two-thirds of tuition due, must be paid by February 15, 2020. The second installment, representing the remaining one-third, must be paid by April 1, 2020. If either payment is not received on time, you will be charged a late fee of $35.
- Payment Methods: Pay online, or make check payable to “Yu’s Elite Education”, or pay in cash.
- Registration fee: $50 per student for school year 2019-20.
- Multiple Courses Discount: 1st course (100% for the highest), 2nd course (90% for the second highest), 3rd course or more (80% for the third highest, etc) in the order of highest to lowest.
- Sibling Discount: 10% (limited to one course with the lowest tuition only)
- Maximum number of classes to be carried over for credit: TWO for Fall 2019 and THREE for Spring 2020.