We have the best students and teachers.
2017 – 2018
- AMC8 2017: 25 students with Distinction Honor Roll and 30 with Honor Roll
- Yu’s Alligator Team ranked N0. 1 at Team Round and Sweepsteaks and No. 2 at Team Aggregate at Nov 2017 HMMT. See HMMT result details.
- 30 students qualified for 2018 AIME
- Seven students qualified for 2018 USAJMO and four qualified for 2018 USAMO
- Three students qualified for 2018 MOP, and one being USAJMO Winner
- Two students qualified for 2018 USA Physics Olympiad
- Five students qualified for 2018 USA Biology Olympiad Semi Final
- Second Hightest Team Score in 2018 Canadian National Biology Competition
2016 – 2017
- AMC8 2016: 5 perfect scores, 29 students achieved Distinction award and 37 achieved Honor Roll
- Yu’s Alligator Team ranked N0. 1 at Guts Round and No. 4 at Team Overall of Nov 2016 HMMT. See HMMT result details.
- 33 students qualified for 2017 AIME
- Five students qualified for 2017 USAJMO and four qualified for 2017 USAMO
- Three students qualified for 2017 MOP, one being USAJMO Winner with full score and one qualified for USAJMO HM
- One student qualified for 2017 Team Selection
- Three students qualified for 2017 USA Physics Olympiad
- Four students qualified for 2017 USA Biology Olympiad Semi Final
2015 – 2016
- AMC8 2015: 3 perfect scores, 21 students achieved Distinction award and 20 achieved Honor Roll
- 38 students qualified for 2016 AIME
- Five students qualified for USAJMO 2016, five qualified for USAMO 2016
- Yu’s Alligator Team ranked N0. 4 at Guts Round and No. 6 at Team Overall of Nov 2015 HMMT.
- 7 students qualified for 2015 USA Biology Olympiad Semifinal, one scored top 50 nationally in USABO Semifinal
2014 – 2015
- AMC8 2014: 1 perfect score, 17 students achieved Distinction award and 25 achieved Honor Roll
- 49 students qualified for 2015 AIME via AMC 10 A and AMC 12 A
- 19 students are on AMC 10 A’s Distinguished Honor Roll out of 51 in New Jersey
- 5 students scored above 140 out of 11 in New Jersey on AMC 10 B
- 42 students qualified for AIME via AMC 10 B and AMC 12 B
- 2015 New Jersey MathCounts State Final: Champion, 7th and 10th Place
- 5 students qualified for 2015 USA Biology Olympiad Semifinal
- Yu’s Alligator Team ranked No. 29 at Sweeps Team Round of Feb 2015 HMMT, and No. 22 in Guts Team Round.
- Yu’s Alligator Team ranked No. 7 at Team Round of Nov 2014 HMMT and Buffalo Team ranked No. 32. Two team members ranked No. 2 and No. 10 in General Round of Nov 2014 HMMT.
- Yu’s Team ranked No. 17 at 2014 PuMaC (Princeton University Math Competition) in Division A.
- Four students qualified for USAJMO 2015, three qualified for USAMO 2015, one qualified for MOP 2015
2013 – 2014
- AMC8 2013: 1 perfect score, 8 students achieved Distinction award and 24 achieved Honor Roll
- 35 students qualified for AIME 2014
- 2 students qualified for USAJMO 2014, one qualified for USAMO 2014
- 16 students got perfect score in MOEMS 2013-2014
- 29 students got onto school MathCounts team 2014
- Dr. Xia, Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Dr. Qian, Ph.D. in Statistics
- Dr. Li, Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Ms. Zhao, MS in Mathematics
- Dr. Hu, Ph.D. in Engineering
- Ms. Shi, MS in Engineering
- Ms. Albert, MS in Mathematics
- Lidia L., Ph.D. Candidate in Comparative Literature
- Dr. Merkel, Ph.D. in Biology
- Dr. Liu, Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science
- Dr. Lewis, Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry
- Ms. Arora, MS in Biology
- Mr. Ralph Lecessi
We provide after-school and weekend elementary, middle and high school academic enrichment programs for
gifted students and students who love challenging subjects. Our programs help students compete successfully in regional and national contests.