What is going on:
2017 AMC10/12, AIME and USA(J)MO
- Weekly AIME training and USA(J)MO coaching programs are currently going until March 2017.
- Regular AMC 10 and AMC 12 classes started from late February 2016 and will keep going until early February 2017.
- 2017 AMC 10/12 and AIME Winter Camp at 400 N. Bridge St, Bridgewater, NJ 08807. Date: TBD. Instructor: Dr. Xia.
- 2017 AMC 10/12 at Kean University. Please click here to register.
2016-17 HMMT (Harvard MIT Mathematics Tournament)
- November 12, 2016 at Harvard: Yu’s Alligator ranked No. 3 for Team Overall and No. 1 for Guts Round in Nov 2016 HMMT at Harvard.
- Recruiting team members for Feb 2017 HMMT: upper-AIME to USAMO Level.
2016 AMC 8 and 2017 MathCounts
- We sent over 50 students to Kean University for 2016 AMC 8 contest. Register for 2016 AMC 8.
- 2017 MathCounts Day Camp at Bridgewater in January 2017. (TBD)
Continental Math League (CML)
- Elementary students will participate in CML meets at our centers between November 2016 and March 2017: Grade 2 to 5 for Math, and Grade 3 to 5 for Computer Science.
- Register for 2016-17 CML.
MOEMS, Math Kangaroo and Math League
- Students will participate in five MOEMS (Level E and Level M) contests at our centers between November 2016 and March 2017. Register for MOEMS.
- MOEMS Division E Results: Div E
- MOEMS Division M Results: Div M
- We will host 2017 Math Kangaroo (G1-G12) at Bridgewater, Plainsboro, and Livingston centers. Please register at Math Kangaroo Website before December 15, 2016
- We will host 2016-17 NJ Math League for student from Grade 4 to 8 and also high school contests at three centers. Register for NJ Math League.
2017 USA Biology Olympiad (USABO) Registration and Winter Camp
- Our school is a participating school of 2017 USA Biology Olympiad. Registration is open until January 22, 2017 to all high school students who are interested. Please register here to make payment and at USABO web site as a student.
- 2017 USABO Open Exam Winter Camp: Date: TBD. Instructor: G. Chen, 2015 IBO Gold Medalist. Detail to come.
2017 USA Physics Team
- Our school is a participating school of 2017 USA Physics Team. Registration is open to all high school students and 8th graders who are interested. Please register F=ma exam here.
- F=ma Registration Deadline: December 31, 2016
- Our school is a participating school of 2017 USA PhysicsBowl. Registration is open to all students.
- Each year, approximately 10,000 students take this 40-question, 45-minute timed, multiple-choice test.
- Exam Date: April 1 – 15, 2017