Registration and Policies
Registration can be handled online, followed by a visit to one of our centers for a free placement test and consultation.
Or, if you prefer, please come directly to one of our sites for registration, a free placement test and consultation.
Fees and Policies (Subject to change without notice)
- Program tuition: Generally we charge term-based tuition (Fall, Spring, Summer) for each program. All courses include regular weekly classes and some popular national math competitions. For some programs, payments may be made in two (2) installments per term.
- Registration fee: A non-refundable annual registration fee of $50 is required for each student.
- Full payment (or initial installment where applicable) must be received on or before the second week of classes. A late fee of $35 will be assessed for late tuition payments (i.e. more than ten days beyond the due date). Failure to pay tuition in a timely manner may result in an interruption in a student’s receipt of materials and/or instruction. There is a $25 returned check fee if payment check is returned by the bank.
- Refund Policy: We provide a 100% refund before the first day of classes. 80% refund within 2 weeks after the class starts. 50% refund within 4 weeks after the class starts. NOTE: No refund will be issued after 4 sessions are conducted, nor will refunds be provided for missed classes. Medical emergencies may be considered when doctor’s proof is provided.
- Sibling discount: When a sibling registers for a group course, the family will receive 10% off one student’s lowest course tuition.
- Referral discount: A $30 credit towards tuition is granted for each referral when the referred student both registers for a course, and attends the course for the entire term.
- No more than two discounts may be applicable to any one student’s tuition.
- Centers may be closed for snow or other risky road conditions with no refund. Every attempt will be made to make up the cancelled classes. To determine whether or not a class is cancelled, please check our Web site before you leave your home.
NOTE: We reserve the right to terminate enrollment of any student at any time, and to cancel classes due to lack of enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is your program different from other programs?
– Our program is lecture-based class for Math, ELA and Science courses, and taught by experts in each subject.
– Our students learn the challenging topics in a group-environment or 1-to-1 private lesson, and develop deep understanding of concepts and the problem solving skills to apply those concepts.
– We teach much more challenging materials than normal public or private schools, and we target for national or regional academic competitions.
- How can your students do better? Can you please give us an example?
– Most of the 7th or 8th graders can achieve 800 on SAT math after being with us for one semester or longer.
- Is your program very expensive compared with others?
– Our program is not expensive, given the highest teaching quality which is rarely found elsewhere. It can’t be compared with other programs. The hourly group rate is approximately $30.
We provide after-school and weekend elementary, middle and high school academic enrichment programs for
gifted students and students who love challenging subjects. Our programs help students compete successfully in regional and national contests.